Are you Mobile Ready?
- By 2013 more people will use mobile phones to access the internet than PCs.
- Mobile searches have grown 400% since 2010.
- There will be one mobile device for every person on earth by 2015.
- 71% of users expect a mobile site to load as fast as a desktop site.
- 60% of users expect mobile sites to load in three seconds or less.
- 78% will retry two times or less if it does not load initially.
- 57% will no recommend a business with a bad mobile site.
- 40% have turned to a competitors site after a bad mobile experience.
- 95% of smartphone users searched for local information.
- 61% of users call a business after searching and 59% visit the location.
- 90% of these people act within 24 hours.
- 81% of users prefer mobile sites to apps when comparing prices.
- 79% prefer mobile sites for product reviews.
- 63% prefer them for purchasing.
- 70% of mobile users have compared product prices on their phones.
- 65% have read product reviews on their phones.
- 50% of mobile searches lead to purchase.
Still think you don’t really need an optimized mobile website? Contact us today to find out more about what is a fully optimized mobile site.
Sources: Gartner, 2010; Google Mobile Optimization Webinar, 2011; Cisco, 2011
Last 5 posts in Front Page
- Winning Strategies - April 1st, 2012